Monday, July 2, 2012

Ended June going Strong

June ended strong and completed the Spartan Beast race.


I really think that we should all participate in this race next year. It was challenging and yet fun at the same time. It would also provide some sort of goal to aim for – definitely motivates.

To sum it up it was 12.6 miles plus approx. 30 obstacles along the way. Yes it sounds a bit crazy – but I think anyone can do it – especially if I was able to do it! The only other organized race I ran besides this one was a 5K. 

So let’s do it – we have a year to prepare!

Here is my report for the week.
Monday: Chest and Back + Ab Ripper = 1 hr 15 mins
Tues: Run + burpess + lunges = 1 hr
Wed: Rest
Thurs: Run + burpess + lunges = 1 hr
Fri: Rest
Sat: Spartan Race = 3 hr 15 mins

Total: 6 hr 30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment