Sunday, February 26, 2012

Here's your motivation!

I expected this from Johnny (as this has happened before) but the recent lack of motivation from many of you is pretty disheartening.

Of course those who have recently undergone child birth should get a free pass - but the rate of diminishing exercise hours from the group is alarming. I hope my superior performance isn't creating this lack of motivation... although I can understand how competing against such superior talent can be discouraging.

With that I give you my report for the past week.

Mon: 60 mins - Chest and Back
Tues: 0 mins - rest
Wed: 90 mins - Shoulders and Arms + Ab Ripper X + Stretch
Thurs: 60 mins - Plyometrics
Fri: 60 mins - Core Synergistics
Sat: 90 mins - Yoga X

Total = 6 hours

P.S. I hope I don't have to point out the fact that I get the bonus point. I figure you are catching that you (Nate) are already catching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment