Sunday, June 3, 2012

Time to saddle up and go around the corral a couple of times

I'm not going to pretend that I'm some sort of super hero because I'm not, OK?  There's no way that I would lie to you about how much I've worked out this last week.  But at the same time, I'm not going to make it sound like I didn't hardly do anything, even though I did, so technically, yes, I am going to lie to you. 

If you think it's easy trying to raise kids while going to the gym every once in a while, you've got another thing coming to you so don't judge me... unless you think I'm doing a really good job, I guess. 

This last week I've done a lot of really awesome things and you might even read about some of them in the news or in a book someday, but I didn't have a TON of time for exercising, so don't be surprised that I only worked out twice.

Monday - 30
Tuesday - 30
Wednesday - 0
Thursday - 0
Friday - 0
Saturday - 0

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment